Need your help:Black Legacy Wristlet or Small Red Hamptons Pebbled Hobo??

Red Small Hamptons Hobo or Black Legacy Wristlet?

• RED SMALL HAMPTONS PEBBLED LEATHER HOBO

• BLACK LEGACY LEATHER WRISTLET

Results are only viewable after voting.

MarieG

Platinum Member
O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
Ladies, I need your help:

Should I get the Black Legacy Wristlet or the Small Red Hamptons Pebbled Hobo??:love:

I know that they are two completely different styles but I love both equally and it is more of a treat than a necessary bag :yes:

So which one would you buy tonight?

TIA!!:yes:

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 99
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 90
Hm, depends on which you'd rather have - a new bag or a new wristlet. I love the color of the hobo - it's such a vibrant color and it just pops, so it sure would be a fun piece to carry. But, I'm SO partial to the legacy leather, so I'd probably go with the wristlet.

Not much help, was I? :shrugs:

Either way, enjoy your purchase, they are both gorgeous! Let us know what you decide. :yes:

Edit... from looking at your avatar picture, I'd say that red hobo is definitely you. It would look fantastic and adorable on you, so go with the hobo. It's just a fun piece and a gorgeous color! I voted hobo. =)

Oh man, I can't even vote since I just don't know! They're both great. I'm leaning towards the wristlet just because I love the Legacy leather. Also, I'm not that in love with the hobo, since it's a coral red rather than red-red. I was disappointed when i saw the carryalls in the store since in the catalogue, they're listed as red and looked quite red. Have you seen the hobo in person? It's very much a pink colour (to my eye, anyway).

marie
i'm leaning toward the wristlet....in fact i'm wanting a little something legacy myself......just love the stripe lining!!! you can't go wrong with such a classic!!! the lining is such a speclal touch...anyway just my thoughts
good luck

Thank you for all your thoughtful input, ladies!:flowers: I really appreciate it.

I just went to the store and saw what Sialia meant-the red hobo is a lot more pink than it seems in the picture- a little too pink I found so I ordered the Black Legacy Wristlet from the store and it will be delivered to my house on Friday!!:yes:

I especially liked that one can actually really use it as a wallet/little bag in your bag AND little evening bag/clutch.
I also really love the legacy style and leather and love my whiskey shoulder bag dearly so I am sure I will love my first Coach wristlet- I am sooo excited!!:yahoo:

I will post pics on Friday! Thanks again, ladies!:yes:

Thank you for all your thoughtful input, ladies!:flowers: I really appreciate it.

I just went to the store and saw what Sialia meant-the red hobo is a lot more pink than it seems in the picture- a little too pink I found so I ordered the Black Legacy Wristlet from the store and it will be delivered to my house on Friday!!:yes:

I especially liked that one can actually really use it as a wallet/little bag in your bag AND little evening bag/clutch.
I also really love the legacy style and leather and love my whiskey shoulder bag dearly so I am sure I will love my first Coach wristlet- I am sooo excited!!:yahoo:

I will post pics on Friday! Thanks again, ladies!:yes:

Yay, congrats! And what a great wristlet to have as your first.