The HUDSON club please join!

Originally Posted by gingarita this bag is gorgeous! i need to find one!!! i am down to two brownish ones the military and the brown/brown hudsons i feel they are very much alike but can't choose which one to part with...opinions?
also still searching for chestnut hudson full leather!

I personally like the brown/brown color although the military color is more unique. What goes more with the clothes you wear?

Good luck with finding a full leather Chestnut Hudson!

Hi everyone, yes still trying to decide but both are great I am not
going to part with one of them til I am SURE ....lol and
still would love the chestnut maybe I can trade one of them
I am thinking that the brown/brown is going to be the winner

meantime I have been crazy with bbags and prada and need to keep
up with what is happening here on mj there might be something I desperately need and don't know it!!

SOO any new hudsons here? stripers? anyone sold theirs?
amazing how our collections keep changing

happy summer everyone
:yahoo:

So wonderful to hear from you, ginger!! We miss you here - come back!!

On the personal Hudson front, I recently parted with my black with brown stripes Huddy..... I never carried it because like others, I found it to be a bit too heavy with the canvas lining. she went to a very happy new home, so that makes me very happy! I would entertain having a Hudson again if I were to ever be able to find either a leather lined Military or Teal one....... Ha ha.... The proverbial "hen's teeth!"

Fully leather lined Hudson alert!!
it looks new - she says it was only carried 1x!
(it's too early to post in the deals thread, but here ya go ladies!)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Marc-Jacobs-Striping-Hudson-Chestnut-Leather-Bag-/250688790700?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item3a5e3760ac

!Br4zFLwBmk~$(KGrHqQH-CIEvBp0Po4FBL1lhKByhw~~_12.JPG

ohmygosh i hope one of us got that gorgeous bag ....of all times for me to be away!
i am still debating which of my two to keep

HOW is everyone? any new stripers in your family?

ohmygosh i hope one of us got that gorgeous bag ....of all times for me to be away!
i am still debating which of my two to keep

HOW is everyone? any new stripers in your family?

I was wondering where the heck you've been, Gingarita! So great to see you again! I still have my Chestnut and Black striping beauties in tow.:smile::smile::smile:

So wonderful to hear from you, ginger!! We miss you here - come back!!

On the personal Hudson front, I recently parted with my black with brown stripes Huddy..... I never carried it because like others, I found it to be a bit too heavy with the canvas lining. she went to a very happy new home, so that makes me very happy! I would entertain having a Hudson again if I were to ever be able to find either a leather lined Military or Teal one....... Ha ha.... The proverbial "hen's teeth!"
MATCHKA! MY FRIEND!
I am trying to keep this thread alive we need to LOVE our stripers again/still .......so do you think your canvas lined one was heavier than the three leather lined ones? does anyone know the exact difference in weight of these?
as for military I am still on the fence....
HOWEVER I am patiently waiting to hear if I have a new brown striper trish from a DEAR tpf'er ....
if i sell some other mj's that I don't wear I can try for one of the chestnuts on evilbay
even though heavy these are still SCRUMPTOUS bags and I don't think marc will ever have a better bag.....

so ladies any recent pix of yourselves with your hudsons?????:yahoo: