Not made in France....

I admit I love getting pieces that are made in France, but it doesn't necessarily bother me. I have bags/accessories that are made in the USA, France and Spain. I would prefer them be made in France but it wouldn't stop me from purchasing something just because they weren't made there! :yes:

I admit I love getting pieces that are made in France, but it doesn't necessarily bother me. I have bags/accessories that are made in the USA, France and Spain. I would prefer them be made in France but it wouldn't stop me from purchasing something just because they weren't made there! :yes:

I understand...I don't seem to mind much about the accessories (weird I know), but I'm a little particular about the bags:shame: . But you're right, I would not stop purchasing for that sole reason.

...yea, if Spain and U.S.A. bother people - wait until MADE IN INDIA comes out! HA! HA! - Lanini63 -good point, HA! HA!!!!

Question...MADE IN INDIA for a LV is it still worth the price? Ummm....interesting debate!!

I actually like knowing that pieces are made in the USA ...

Also, for eBay purchases, I haven't seen a single fake that says it's made in the USA or Spain. So if the stamp says those two countries I always know my purchase isn't a fake! That's my tip for today for fellow eBayers.

It never bothers me, it's kind of fun to me to think my LVs have come to me around the world. Although most of mine are made in France I do have a Spain and a US one, too!