Please help me decide between HH and Tano bags

mushybear

Jan 11, 2007
HI All!

I'm not sure which bag I should get... I wish I could get them all, but I can't. I'd really appreciate it if you could help me make a decision. :yes:

lorca plum.jpeg
Hayden Harnet Lorca in plum
mercer clutch.jpeg
Hayden Harnet Mercer clutch
mercer clutch luggage.jpeg
Mercer clutch in luggage
salina pouch luggage.jpeg
Salina pouch in luggage
tano.jpg
Tano

Thanks!:supacool:

The HH Lorca in plum is adorable, but looks a little too small for everyday for me. I love love love the Tano- it looks real roomy and comfy too!

I vote for Hayden-Harnett. They have superior quality. The leather, the stitching, the lining, the hardware, everything is nice. You can tell when you get one in hand.

I like Tano too. But it's a matter of personal style - what I notice is that Tano bags have a more casual style than HH. They do not have cotton or twill linings in the bags, but nylon. The stitching is not as neat either. However, if I wear my Abercrombie&Fitch or American Eagle Outfitter clothes a Tano bag will be more suitable than a Hayden-Harnett bag IMO. So I guess it's really up to your need.

Thanks for all the replies! I really love the looks and colours of the HH bags... I'm sure I will end up getting a HH bag, but I'm unsure of which one. I really want a durable bag for the spring/summer, and I'm so excited about getting a LEATHER bag. I've never had one before. :yahoo:

What colours do all of you prefer to wear in the Summer?

HH!!! The Salina is such a cool bag because it's surprisingly roomy for how compact it looks. Anthropologie currently has the Salina in Cranberry (a gorgeous not too bright red) onsale down from $298 to $200. They made a mistake and put the back of the bag as the "front" photo on the website. If you click on the zoom/additional views you'll see the front to confirm that its the Salina bag.
Anthropologie -