in search for a mizi vienna

haomimi

Jan 20, 2007
Hi guys,

I've been on the search for a mizi vienna for the longest time. Can you please tell me which store still has it or which ebay seller might have a authentic one available?
(i'm really worried that i'd buy a fake one from unkown ebay sellers)

Thank you

well there was one purple one on ebay that sold for about 2600.00 and there is one green one left but the seller wants 4,000.00 i'll try and get the id number hold on a sec

item number 230059192095. maybe you can make some kind of deal with the seller because its a beautiful bag. i absolutely love both of mine. oh forgot to mention this one is real

I just bought 2 LV bags from ultimate_handbags, 230059192095. She was really great to deal with. Authenticity on the bags I bought was easily confirmed by my LV store manager.

Thanks Pinkwhatever99 for your response... I'm looking into it now... If i get final approval from my hub, i'll post the picture as soon as i get the bag!!! HORRAY!!:wlae:

This is so beautiful.. i;m drooling over it.. i remember first seeing this bag and loving it.

If you have a look at the recent sold section, the vienna klara and vienna clasp bag has been snapped up already

Hope DH gives the go ahead!