who has an alma???

I can't speak from experience, but I did consider an Alma at one point, but in searching other posts some thought it was a little harder to overstuff, meaning it looked awkward stuffed. With Damier you won't have to worry about vachetta issues (which was another con I had read about...). I still drool over the black MC Alma, so who knows, someday I'll take the plunge.

I don´t but I really really want one. A yellow epi alma to be exact. Saving first! I´ve heard raves of the Almas size, it fits heaps!

I have a mono Alma and I like it very much but as Pursegrrl says, it's hard to overstuff without distorting the shape along the zipper, and there is quite a lot of vachetta so if you're super-picky about keeping your bags pristine the mono is def. not for you. But OTOH, the shape is so much fun and it's a classic IMO. And it looks grrrreat in the MC!

I almost bought the Damier Alma (was WAY too worried about the vachetta on the monogram one). I was worried about distortion too though and it seemed heavy and kind of "blocky" to me. I already have the Babylone which is very structured and heavy and never use it, so I was afraid I wouldn't use the Alma and went with a Damier Speedy instead. I know you've already got the Damier Speedy. I do love the white multicolor alma, but I'm too old for it. Your girls are younger; therefore, you're younger - it's a beautiful bag too!

I almost bought the Damier Alma (was WAY too worried about the vachetta on the monogram one). I was worried about distortion too though and it seemed heavy and kind of "blocky" to me. I already have the Babylone which is very structured and heavy and never use it, so I was afraid I wouldn't use the Alma and went with a Damier Speedy instead. I know you've already got the Damier Speedy. I do love the white multicolor alma, but I'm too old for it. Your girls are younger; therefore, you're younger - it's a beautiful bag too!

yah, im a bit worried about the vachetta on the MC, but it sure is beautiful to look at!!! I saw the Damier Alma the other night in a restaurant and it just looked so classy!!!!

I love the Ribera! I think what bothers me about the Alma (as I'm sitting here thinking about it) is that it's handheld (which I love), but it's long and big. Somehow, the handheld bags that are prettiest to me aren't quite so big. I think of shoulder bags as bigger and boxier and handheld bags as smaller and more feminine. I love my speedy 30 and that's about how big I go with a handheld. I also like a little lighter in a handheld so I can put it on my forearm without cutting off circulation (LOL!). I do like the Ribera!

I will say - the Damier and Multicolor Alma are VERY pretty bags if you don't carry too much though! It's a hard decision.

i have the alma and ribera mm, i like the both the same coz i love short handles. i don't normally zip up my alma coz i have too many things in it. but i am able to pack in more things in my ribera.