Any Modern Chain Flaps Left?

dukechickie

♥♥ blue devil
O.G.
Jul 6, 2006
Hi everyone! i've been exploring around this forum lately and i have fallen head over heels in love with the modern chain flap (particularly in the grey color bagzilla has)..

can i still get it anywhere? or have i just completely missed the boat on this one?

thanks for any help you can give!

How do the white and red look? What do you guys think?

Also, when I called the NM stores, 2 of them told me they might be getting them back in for the next season. What have you guys heard? Is there any confirmation of this? Thanks again!

duke.. i;m in the same boat as you (and love the same colour) but alas, i think they're all gone

kasumi168, there were a few almost a month ago in sydney boutique:
  • medium white lambskin
  • jumbo white caviar
  • medium black ... dunno which leather
but i called today all sold out, i just couldnt get myself to take care of lambskin especially white, is a full suicide mission to have white + lambskin :sweatdrop: dont u think

my friend in singapore already checked as today, also sold out ... but she were told that new season of modern chain will come in soon and they waiting for it, while sydney SA said they have no clue as usual

btw, i just wonder with this 2007 season bijoux modern chain, how many colours out there actually ... i took a few pics of what i found on this forum (credit for all lucky owners :rolleyes: ) anything i miss out?

1.jpg

1.jpg

attachment.php

1.jpg

:wtf: anything i missed out? :sweatdrop: help, gals! i really wanna get one, but dunno what colour, maybe white caviar, i love colourful colours, but with two classic flaps already, should i consider the last season cabas instead? help!

^^ fannaticssydney, i think the OP means the modern chain line not the classic flaps w/ the new chain. the modern chain line is calfskin with antiqued chains in the leather.