perfumes that make you go EWWWWW!

Never met a Coach perfume that I've liked. Also, anything sugary/too sweet/coconut is a problem for me. I also don't like perfumes with vanilla as a top note (base note or mid note is fine, as lots of floral oriental perfumes are).

D&G Light Blue just smells *too* fresh (and this is coming from someone who loves fresh notes). DKNY Be Delicious fragrances don't smell good to me, neither.

And does anyone besides 70+ year old grandmas like White Diamonds or Red Door? My mom told me she used to hide Red Door from my grandma and eventually she stopped buying them since she kept losing money. :lol:

Here's my list!! YSL Opium, Chanel 5, Estee Lauder White Linen I think it is? Palma Picasso, Oscar de la Renta.. Ugh... OH AND OMG.. Dolce and Gabanna (the original with the red cap) all of these smell like urine...

Hands down for me has to be CHILD Perfume! It is suppose to be this "hard to find perfume with a big celeb following." I found it a few years ago at a little denim store in town, and just HAD to get it because I had found it! I did not love it when I smelled it, but got caught up in the thrill of having found it:noggin: Not only was it way over priced, but it smelled gross on me. Big FAIL on my part!

Fun thread by the way!

Last edited: