List of LV Re-sellers/ Consignment Shops/ eStores

Status
Not open for further replies.
www.fashionphile.com

I actually purchased a Gucci wallet from them. It was packaged nicely, shipped quickly, and the picture was the item sent. I actually didn't like it, so I returned it. They refunded my money quickly. Fast easy transaction. I'm not affiliated with them in anyway...just wanted to pass along my experience with them..hope this helps!

I have one LV that I purchased directly from louisvuitton.com. After some research I found that it wasn't worth buying used from most places. I used to window shop on BBOSprivatesale.com, but the prices and names for most of their items are way off. And I have heard that people have received counterfeit items from them.

I usually google the store and also add the word 'review' in the search box. I check different sites that discuss their purchases online and whether they're authentic or fakes. I read blufly sold counterfeits. Same as BBOS. But that's just what I read. I've never experienced the companies so I can't speak from experience. Hope that helps some people...

Anybody done consignment with yoogi's closet? I've got a couple of items that i am pondering selling. For this that have done this, do you typically start out with a small item to see how it goes?

WOW i just reread what I wrote earlier and I was half asleep typing that! What I was trying to say is....

How do I find out about members on this site that are selling pre-owned LV bags?? Is there a thread that lists or anything of that sort??

That kind of thing isn't allowed (selling stuff to each other through the site, that is) but a lot of us have accounts on the 'bay or Bonanzle. Sometimes a tPF'er will put tPF in the item description line (so if I'm looking for tpf LV I'll search for "vuitton tpf" or something) - but even if they do, make sure to get it authenticated before buying!

I know a lot of people also use Yoogi's and Fashionphile as consignment shops - both are great.

Status
Not open for further replies.