Alexander Wang Awaiting a Wang? Step into the AW waiting lounge!

I wish barney's would ship internationally. I hope you find your ocean blue soon! Ot- I was thinking that our kitties are quite similar as are our taste in Rocco color. :-p

Hello Crazy4Handbags! I think I have the situtation under control to get the Ocean Blue Rocco.... maaaybe in a week or two, until then I will be excited for yours to come! Blue bags and orange cats - I like the stripes between their ears (although all the stripes on my cat look more like stretch marks HAHAHA... hes a little "big" and on a diet) yours looks nice a svelte... or is that an illusion :biggrin:

Hello Crazy4Handbags! I think I have the situtation under control to get the Ocean Blue Rocco.... maaaybe in a week or two, until then I will be excited for yours to come! Blue bags and orange cats - I like the stripes between their ears (although all the stripes on my cat look more like stretch marks HAHAHA... hes a little "big" and on a diet) yours looks nice a svelte... or is that an illusion :biggrin:

Oh, I'm so glad you were able to get one! Mine won't be here for a few weeks, actually, when my parents come to visit mid-Sept. The wait will be excrutiating! I look forward to seeing your reveal! And yes, it's an illusion, lol... My cat's quite the fatty. Love the swirls on your cat's coat, very unique!

Yesterday I did a charge send on a black mesh rocco from Barney's Co-op at Woodburry. I haven't been able to bring myself to buy the new rocco w\ the strap, since once I'm up to $875 I'd rather buy a Balenciaga for a bit more... so this is a good chance to try the bag out and see if I want to go the distance and get one with a strap. I know a lot of people aren't a fan of the mesh, but am excited!

Yay!! Pictures when Diego arrives please!!! :nuts:

heeya! Mia b!
yeah Im fetching the Diego tom:biggrin: although my heart still beats for ocean, I think this will be my first tan/brown bag, So Im yet to find out if I'll have some love for such colors.. hey I saw those buckle wedges! killer! I want them for my friend purse-nality.. she likes those colors and can def do high heels..I love love wedges but I really pick the not so high ones..
here In Manila it feels awkward being so tall running around the mall..
Im planning to post pics of diego w/ my tan Zara booties hehe but will see

Waiting for Angela Pochette in Black and Diego in luggage and have an Ocean Rocco put aside - just need to contact the SA to pay
Cant wait till my cc bill comes in I will probly faint. :wtf:

I need fast advice ladies if have a change to choose bet mini rocco in black w/ brass hw or ocean w/ brass hw?

and why you choose that combination?

thanks in advance to those will give a fast reply.

Can't wait to see photos!! Please post when you get them! Wow, 3 new AW's at once, lucky! :smile:

Hello Amelia83! I wasnt able to pick up my Diego because of the long weekend - forgot about that so I get it next weekend but my little Angela came in this morning and it is such a cool bag - I dont know how to do pics but I will try when I get home from work tonite.... I know - Im greedy getting 3 bags... I worked a few days of my holidays to pay for these - so well worth it :P