HELP! Is this the infamous "mousse" color???

kristie

"H" is for horses?
O.G.
Oct 10, 2006
This bag has been on BG online for a while and shows the color as "grey." It looks like the elusive mousse to me. Does anyone know???

Attachments

• DSC00001.jpg
    DSC00001.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 179
Well, I have the exact bag in the new Roche color, but am unsure if I am liking that color. I posted those a couple of days ago, I think they are on page 2. I do like the bag in Roche but I do not LOVE it. I have yet to see mousse IRL but I hear you guys talk about it all the time.;) So, maybe i will just order it to see if I like the color??? I am hoping it is mousse, i will feel more confident after hearing your opinions on it though:yes:

i think it may be gris vert which is basically the mousse color with purplish edging (i don't think this style was available the season that mousse was)

I think you might be correct.:yes:

Here's a pic of my mousse for clarification.
The colour in my pic is pretty true to life, although the Mousse is very chameleon-like in that it changes colour with the light and outfits.
Genius!:yes:

Attachments

• dovepaddycloseup.jpg
    dovepaddycloseup.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 67
I think you might be correct.:yes:

Here's a pic of my mousse for clarification.
The colour in my pic is pretty true to life, although the Mousse is very chameleon-like in that it changes colour with the light and outfits.
Genius!:yes:

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

O my GOD!!!!! Now I want that bag even MORE!!! First dibs on yours, lol. No offense of course, keep it as long as you want. :angel:

My hunt is officially ON he he. What seasons was this made? :love: