Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

just_jill325

is a Mommy!!!!
O.G.
Oct 1, 2006
I SAW An LH!!!!! :nuts: :nuts:

BUUUUUTTT....I'm not sure if it's real or not...well we were in a restaurant and she was kind of sitting on it and it didn't have anything on it, but when I was sitting down and looking at it, it looked like an LH, but then when she stood up it looked like the larger version of a lockit...like it had the handles of the LH but the height (and a bit taller) of the regular lock it.....so I dunno...unless it was my eyes playing tricks on me.,..which they could have cuz I was really hungry!

anywya..I SOOO Want my LH! I can't wait to get it later this year! I think it would be a GRRRRRRRRREAT fall/late fall (yes we have late fall...the pre-snow temperature..:graucho: ) bag!!

oh....LH is lockit horizontal?

i don't like it at the first time, i'm starting to like it
but i control myself not to....>_<

me too!! but after stopping by the Lockit Club (I would stop by if you haven't yet), I fell in love with it! It's soo chic, classy and great for everday/work/travel/weekend and everything! It's even good for dinner...all except for night time stuff like dressy evening or bar...great for meetings/school!! I really can't wait to get mine!

I personally don't like the lockit, too similar to the Alma (which I don't like either lol), anyhoo, I hope you get your bag soon! :biggrin:

aww..thanks!!

I wish I took a pic...cuz when I first saw it I was like :nuts: someone has a LH!!! then when I stared at it more..i was like :sad: ...I wished it was real! but I really don't know if it was or not...guess I'll never find out...

oh well..I'll just think about my LH :love:

I think the LHs are totally beautiful and someday I will have one, but I can't image anyone sitting on theirs. But there are some pretty abused LV bags on ebay, so I suppose some must be unloved.