Drinking~ since we are let's talk about whatever comes to mind shall we?

Ghost55

Aug 28, 2006
I am going to start by stating that I spend entirely too much time on TPF (only because my DH is not home) otherwise I would be in trouble LOL! Anyone else drinking?:drinkup:

OH YEAH!!

DH & I are into the Manhattans's tonight-- been a looooong week

HoMo blues with a busted water heater and frozen/shattered pool pipes are now miraculously cured with BOOOZE!! :nuts::party:

What are you drinking??? :upsidedown:

last night i went to a posh vietnamese restaurant for my grandmother's 81st birthday, and i had a "Soda Chanh Extreme" which cracked me up because it basically was soda water, lemonade, mixed into a mojito. And then there was a Vietnamese Espresso Martini.. which basically was a Chocolatini! And then there was a "Ha Long Bay Breeze" and i was like.. man, have these people.. SMELLED the Ha Long Bay? It doesn't smell like this!!!!! LOLLLLLL

I got the Soda Chanh Extreme and it was actually pretty good.. I'm gonna make it next time I make my Mojitos. hehe.

last night i went to a posh vietnamese restaurant for my grandmother's 81st birthday, and i had a "Soda Chanh Extreme" which cracked me up because it basically was soda water, lemonade, mixed into a mojito. And then there was a Vietnamese Espresso Martini.. which basically was a Chocolatini! And then there was a "Ha Long Bay Breeze" and i was like.. man, have these people.. SMELLED the Ha Long Bay? It doesn't smell like this!!!!! LOLLLLLL

I got the Soda Chanh Extreme and it was actually pretty good.. I'm gonna make it next time I make my Mojitos. hehe.

Now THAT is Funny:nuts: ! LOL! I bartended and Boy did they Glam up your drinks!