which cles should i get?

• mono

• damier azur

Results are only viewable after voting.

LoVe23

O.G.
Feb 8, 2006
help me choose a cles please.

should i go with the classic (boring?) mono or a damier azur? i'm not too crazy about the azur so i don't own anything in that line but i think a cles is cute.

i'm not a collector so i'm looking for something i'll be using regularly.

vote for me peeps!

Attachments

• p10022481_ph_hero.jpg
    p10022481_ph_hero.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 44
  • azur.jpg
    azur.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 40
I've had a bad experience with my Azur cles. I only use my cles for coins so with the rubbing... the interior is all icky now =( That's why I would choose the mono.

I've had a bad experience with my Azur cles. I only use my cles for coins so with the rubbing... the interior is all icky now =( That's why I would choose the mono.

Oooh, never thought about the coins making the interior icky... I can see that happening. So I guess the inside of the cles is the same as the speedies & sayeya, huh? The cream ultrasuede...?

HOWEVER - I would still rather go with Azur over Mono. Like you said, Mono = boring... I must agree. But there are lots of others that you might like. I am partial to the reg. damier in the cles.:yes:

JMO... Really no difference except mood colors. The regular monogram will be just as dirty. I'm not sure if out of sight is a good analogy.:s

if you don't like any of those what about the vernis? but i vote mono in that

i would love a vernis cles in pomme d'amour but the size just seems a bit akward versus the mono/damier. i guess it's because it's a striaght rectangle versus rounded sides? anyways i want one that i could throw around and use it as a wallet with my small bags and i don't think i will be comfortable using a vernis one like that.

it's a tough one to decide... isn't it? :P