Everyone loves the shoulder bag!

krispin41

I love lamp.
O.G.
Jul 24, 2006
Went to the mall yesterday and today.

Yesterday I saw a rose Legacy shoulder bag, and a ebony/khaki signature version.

Today I saw two different whiskey shoulder bags!

I really love the Shoulder bag!

I bought the Legacy Resort Denim Shoulder first and then just had to get the Legacy Signature Shoulder! I got the Legacy Signature in khaki/ebony and I wanted it in the black on black but I thought that was too much already (too many of the same style of bag)... I should have picked it up!

I love both my shoulder bags (plum suede and whiskey). I just think it's a great style that provides you with more room than you'd expect without being gigantic! What's not to love?

I want a Whiskey shoulder bag so badly. Is this something I can get a couple months from now or should I purchase it right away? I wasn't sure if it would be going away soon or not.

You should go for it now if you want one. There's been rumors that it's been discontinued and people are having a hard time finding them.

:yahoo: Since I couldn't wait around until tomorrow to go to the store (It would probably bug me all night and I wouldn't be able to sleep!), I actually called three stores in my area and was able to find one that had two Whiskey shoulder bags left. I'm so excited! They're shipping it to my house for free. It's going in the mail today so maybe I'll have it tomorrow? If not, Monday. I asked if the Whiskey color was being discontinued. Two stores said yes and one said no. The one store said they were just out of them for now and would get more in. I'm not sure what to believe. I didn't want to take any chances though.:wlae:I'm going to have to go to a store tomorrow and get the Legacy striped wristlet to match my new bag.

Thanks for encouraging me to get it now. I'm glad I did.

Congrats beanpolejd!!! You definitely got lucky finding that bag in whiskey, they're going like hotcakes! I'm glad you were able to get one. Post pictures when it comes in! Congrats! :yahoo:

I can't wait for it to come. I'll post pics of it as well as my others (I have a pretty small collection). I just have to take the pics when DH isn't around. He'll think I'm nuts.