inner zipper not the original Ferrg..should i worry?

jctc

O.G.
Feb 3, 2007
My sister got a Ferrgamo bag and it is from the department store, the inside pocket does not have the zipper show the name Ferrg. she asks me if she should worry due re-sell, if she ever going to sell it online. I don't know how to advise her. please help.
thanks

please review the attached pictures one is with the ferrg zipper pull and the other one is not.

PICT0092.JPG

this is the zipper from Ferrg. and it has the name on the zipper pull.

PICT0089.JPG

this is the inner zipper pull put on after the store realize on is missing.

will this matter for resell purpose.

Yes, it will matter. Take bag to Ferragamo for an authentic replacement zipper pull. Other than this we are not allowed to discuss selling bags at the Purse Forum.

Yes, it will matter. Take bag to Ferragamo for an authentic replacement zipper pull. Other than this we are not allowed to discuss selling bags at the Purse Forum.

Thank you Jbourgh for your opinions. I was not trying to selll anything. I was concern if I decided to sell it later.

Thank you Jbourgh for your opinions. I was not trying to selll anything. I was concern if I decided to sell it later.

You are welcome, just wanted you to know about the selling issue. I'm instructed to let you know they it is against the rules.