Price increase???

Well, when the last price increase occured, my entire store denied it up until the day of the price change. I think they are not allowed to comment. Maybe the manager is the only one who knows for sure and they are not allowed to tell SA's.:shrugs:

All the SA's I have talked to in the Chicagoland area, at all 3 stores are adamantly denying a price increase? What do you guys think?

Yea, I inquired with a SA at the Macy's store in Oak Brook and then the Sak's on Michigan AVe -and both times, they knew nothing about a price increase! Who knows...maybe they only find out a week before it actually goes into effect or something? Not sure....

Same here, I live in NJ and the LV in Paramus-GSP Mall & Riverside Square Mall say they have no idea and have not heard of any price increase. The SA's may not know.

...WITH THIS SAID...who came out and told everyone about a price increase to begin with and where did they get their information? Maybe then it was a scare tactic to get that person to buy? I don't know....all these price increases seem pretty obserd!

...i think there will be a price increase, but I think it is on a item basis - not over the board. At least this is what I have gotten from other price increases in the part....who knows, only time will tell!

I asked a couple of weeks ago and the SA said they didn't know...in the past I have had SAs tell me when there would be one in the next month or so...aarrgg!! i really shouldn't buy anything now but i am scared to risk the price increase!!!