I just woke up!!!!!!

Baggaholic

SofaKing PuertoRican
O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
:sweatdrop:

After looking at my collection this morning and doing a double take I have decided "No more Birkins"

It all started when I was getting dressed and trying to decide which bag to wear! It took me almost 40 minutes to decide on a bag. This is not like me. Actually all my Birkins to go with every outfit I own! Not good, not good at all. What am I doing here! I definately don't need 7 Birkins,...
That's it I'm done! I'm going to start rethinking Kelly purchases as well. Currently have 4, do I really need 4! and all the other H bags I have,... oh no, no, no,... somethings wrong here!

God help me!

Has anyone ever woken up in rare form?

Holy moly, Bagg! I think you need a strong cup of coffee and a deep breath. Maybe do a little yoga to clear your head. Then, revisit the issue a bit later. See if you still feel the same way. If you do, then you really are satisfied for a while. If not, no harm done!

It's okay, sweetie! I don't have this problem yet because I only have 2 H bags and one's at the hospital. :sad:
You're very fortunate to have the collection you have, but I think it would be a good idea to take a little break and really enjoy the ones you have. You're YOUNG! You have many years of buying ahead of you! Hermes will always be there.
I think it's GREAT to have a big, varied collection but I don't want you to miss out on the joy of each bag. These are bags to be savored and treasured. :smile:

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: ...... I think you may just be overcome with your new bunch of bags ... dear god woman dont ever say never.....go have a coffee and rethink...(but i kinda know what you mean i am nearly there myself)..

It's okay, sweetie! I don't have this problem yet because I only have 2 H bags and one's at the hospital. :sad:
You're very fortunate to have the collection you have, but I think it would be a good idea to take a little break and really enjoy the ones you have. You're YOUNG! You have many years of buying ahead of you! Hermes will always be there.
I think it's GREAT to have a big, varied collection but I don't want you to miss out on the joy of each bag. These are bags to be savored and treasured. :smile:

This is the conclusion I came up with when I made my decision. I can always buy later IF I change my mind. I just can't make another purchase until I see real use on my bags, literally.

Yes, I think GT is right: I'm like you, I just want to buy, and buy, and buy....b/c, after all, that's the biggest fun. But when I open my closet and see all those bags and some I haven't used in ages, then I feel really guilty and superficial.....That's why I've decided to podium order the final 2 bags that I want (it's taken me over 6 months to reach a decision about color/leather combos) I've made too many mistakes and impulse buys in the past; I want to try and be more selective, more patient, and only buy the perfect color/leather H/W combos even if I have to wait 1 year or more...and in the meantime, enjoy what I have and sell what I don't use....;)