Where to find BLUEBERRY Balenciaga?

Bags4Bubbles

Bubbles luvs Bbags
O.G.
Dec 23, 2006
Ahhh... I need some help!!

Does anyone know where I might be able to find a blueberry bbag- either the day or city?? I have finally decided that this is the color that I would really love for my first bbag... but I have no idea how to track it down?!?! (Since it is unfornuately from 2006... :sad: )

They are few and far between on eBay, but I would really like to buy from retail store if possible... does anyone know??? I am willing to consider most styles in blueberry, I am just obssessed with this color now!! Twiggy, first, day, city, etc...

Thanks in advance!!! I appreciate any help or suggests you can give a bbag newbie!! :yes:

Tryed Neimans, and they told me they didn't have any left in the system... but I know from a recent MJ experience that if I could find a store that has it directly, I have a much better shot of someone letting me know about it...

Thanks powderpuff!! I will look for that picture!!

Is the phone number for BalNY in that post too? (Sorry, I did mention I'm a newbie, right? :biggrin: )

I'll call them first thing tomorrow... oh, please, please - I hope they still have it!!

Your kitties are TDF!!
:yes: Thanks, they love snuggling....

Thank you for all the leads so far!!! I will start calling around to the stores and see what I can find out directly from them!! If it is similiar to what happened with my MJ bag, the main system wouldn't tell them about sale items, but if you found a store that had it, they could ship it to you ??? Who knows....

I'll let you know what happens!!

I received a blueberry first from Aloharag one week ago. I'm not sure if they have any left at this point, but they have great customer service if you give them a call: 808.589.2050. Good luck!