Urgent Reply please!!Can we Trust our SA??

misselvee

Dec 3, 2006
Hi, in 30 minutes time,i'll be passing some cash to my SA. He offered me TIKAL GM n BOulogne mini lin since LV is giving out 40% sale to their staff only. Actually there are some deffects to the bag, but the defect is not obvious n can be repaired. i always bought my Lvs from this particular SA, but today, i have to give him so many cash..ermm suddenly i'm afraid that he will cheat on me?

I dont think its HIS discount. I think its that time where certain bags (perhaps ones with defects and wont or dont sell are offered to employees at a cost other than their discount i.e. 40%, I believe their reg. disc. is 30%

yes i have to give him cash for him to buy the bag, according to him, the bags are in his manager's room and payment must be made first. he even told me not to disclose this matter coz if not he will be sack. the price is given only to the staff, n not suppose to sell... but of course they would sell the bag..

I have been offered this situation before. I had to give them $ first and then I get it through their special price. They need the $ first only because the system checks and makes sure the purchase was MADE by them with THEIR cash or THEIR credit card. Its very UP TO DATE! I declined because it was rather risky. Not any of MY SA'S but a friend through a different LV other than here in MI. If it would have been nice, I could have gotten a White MC keepall for $700.00

I have been offered this situation before. I had to give them $ first and then I get it through their special price. They need the $ first only because the system checks and makes sure the purchase was MADE by them with THEIR cash or THEIR credit card. Its very UP TO DATE! I declined because it was rather risky. Not any of MY SA'S but a friend through a different LV other than here in MI. If it would have been nice, I could have gotten a White MC keepall for $700.00

WOW. You passed on that, Matt? Good for you! : )