Alexander Skarsgård VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call it conspiracy theory, but I think this is AB's doing. He wants Eric to look WAY less than pristine. He already gave us the 6 hr marathon which while showing us some welcome goodies, looked a bit....sleazy, him telling something she means nothing to him, and now he feels up Hadley's goodies. I guess Bill is the only vamp who got to put in the Saint act, and it's safe to say that's gone as well ;)

Most people aren't that happy, it's a "wait and see" mode. Apparently he does reverse the **** he told her before the season ends by telling her she means a lot to him or something, but again...wait and see.

I've talked with a lot of people that think AB is going to make Bill the good guy again because he left out the rape and Bill's blood saved Sookie. Now Bill's going to gallantly step away, showing he loves her so much that he doesn't want to put her in harms way again.

To be honest, I don't care who she ends up with as long as Eric keeps strutting around in his b-day suit. Which, btw, I thought Alex said he's naked a lot this season. WTF? :amuse:

I've talked with a lot of people that think AB is going to make Bill the good guy again because he left out the rape and Bill's blood saved Sookie. Now Bill's going to gallantly step away, showing he loves her so much that he doesn't want to put her in harms way again.

To be honest, I don't care who she ends up with as long as Eric keeps strutting around in his b-day suit. Which, btw, I thought Alex said he's naked a lot this season. WTF? :amuse:
At this point, I'm over the whole thing. Alan Ball fanboying over Bill is really annoying, but after three seasons I'm over it. lol

^^I hope he is!! That is something I am looking forward to!! But I also don't want Bill to be the nice guy!! I don't much like him!

I don't really dislike Bill, (probably because I never read the books) but I find him, him and Sookie together, boring.

All the scenes with Sookie and Eric are much more playful and fun to watch. And don't even get me started on the bedroom scenes. :graucho:

I don't really dislike Bill, (probably because I never read the books) but I find him, him and Sookie together, boring.

All the scenes with Sookie and Eric are much more playful and fun to watch. And don't even get me started on the bedroom scenes. :graucho:

Yes!!! See I just thought Bill sounded really boring in the books. And Eric and Sookie are fun and playful and flirty through the series. I just love it!

Thanks for the enabling!! I think I will come over to the dark side...:amuse: So now I need help with usernames!

LOL! Yes Luke, come, come to the dark side.

Ha! I'm the worst with user names. The way I found mine was, I looked over at my bookshelf and there was a book in it called The Garden of Good and Evil. Voila! :lolots:

Yes, Santress! We are moving!! Promise!!

Joanie - My looking at the bookshelf would mean I will be one confused puppy!! Still let me try...in the meantime, I think we should move to the other thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.