PNY Long Wallet and Caviar Long Wallet-they are here

coachwife6

O.G.
Mar 19, 2006
With Swanky and Smooth's help and much coaching from Jill, I ordered these two wallets, but one has to go. Before I tape up the box and send it back, I need feedback from my compadres.

First the Caviar:

Attachments

• Caviar front.jpg
    Caviar front.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 182
  • Caviar back.jpg
    Caviar back.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 103
  • Caviar inside1.jpg
    Caviar inside1.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 129
  • Price Caviar.jpg
    Price Caviar.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 155
  • Caviar inside.jpg
    Caviar inside.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 129
And, here is the PNY that is just like Swanky's. :love: Even thought I have many designer bags, this is my first major purchase of a brand new item. Everything else has been used. This wallet will be very useful and will be used for many years to come.

Thanks in advance to all your feedback. (I hope I get some). And thanks Monica, Amanda, Jill and Helena. :love:

Attachments

• PNY price.jpg
    PNY price.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 137
  • PNY inside.jpg
    PNY inside.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 122
  • PNY back.jpg
    PNY back.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 117
I love the PNY wallet. I have the darkwhite one I use everyday since June '06. As you know now I also have it in darkgold and just LOVE them both.

The PNY wallet will withstand lots of abuse as well.:yes:

These two photos are bad but they are the inside of the Caviar -- that's a zipper. I think I was shaking so hard afraid PHH might come home and surprise me.

Attachments

• blurry 1.jpg
    blurry 1.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 74
  • blurry 2.jpg
    blurry 2.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 70
I also have the PNY black long wallet like yours (and Swanky's) and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE it:love: :love: !! Unless I have to carry a small bag it's the only wallet I use (and I use it as a clutch for quick errands, too, as it can fit my Razr phone along with bills and coins and still zip shut very nicely;) ):yes:. I think the distressed leather makes it very durable;) .

Amy