Anyone want to weigh on my Chloe shoe dilemma?

hmwe46

why bother
O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
So I orded these shoes from Barney's in a tobacco, to match an un-used paddy, hoping to inject new life into her.

Unfortunately when they arrived they were cognac colored, gorgeous. But not what I was looking for. Then I realized they matched a different bag!! :nuts:

So should I keep these shoes?
Or return them and hope to find them in the darker tobacco???

ebay-1-14-07097.jpg

ebay-1-14-07100.jpg

Thanks!! BTW, they are totally comfy to wear. I am petite and work in the Tech industry so I love to be a few inches taller than normal when I go to meetings with VPs and stuff, but I can't wear anything outrageous. So these seem to fit the bill.

But I wanted tobacco!! LOL

I would say keep them! They're fab! How are they comfort-wise? Would someone only used to a 3inch heel or so be able to manage in them? I suppose there is a hidden platform?

Personally I don't like to wear matching shoes and bags in the same color . . . I think you can mix up any Chloe shoes with any of their bags. To me the style is obvioulsy Chloe that they always go together.

They are actually very comfortable! I wore CL 'Lastic booties today and after running around and being on my feet for a while I was ready to cut the heels off myself!!

These are 4.5" inches with a covered 1/2" platform. But the thick heel really adds stability.

I would say keep them! They're fab! How are they comfort-wise? Would someone only used to a 3inch heel or so be able to manage in them? I suppose there is a hidden platform?