Misha's Collection

mishaagui

O.G.
Jan 3, 2007
Hi! just would like to share my beloved "babies" :love: .... Started collecting around 10 years ago... then suddenly lost interest a year and a half ago when my beloved bf told me i was spending too much money on my bags....felt sooo guilty & ended up in a purse ban & giving alot of my "babies" away.... (bad decision! :crybaby: ) So these are what i'm left with... Now (after joining purseblog).. I'm back to doing what i love... continuing where i left off... (told my BF about this forum... so he now understands that I'm not alone in this "bag obsession" ... besides why should i feel guilty when I buy the bags for myself right??;) )...
So, my first purchases for the year are: HH Ibiza bag in black (love the details); Mulberry Araline in REd (love the color & the feel of the leather) & The Car Shoe signature Hobo in piombo leather (silver/grey).. (love everything about it!).... saving up for a BV... dreaming of a Birkin...:tender:
Hope you enjoy viewing my collection as much as i do :love: :love:

Attachments

• misha~1.jpg
    misha~1.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 258
  • misha~2.jpg
    misha~2.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 238
  • misha~3.jpg
    misha~3.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 227
  • misha~4.jpg
    misha~4.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 204
Welcome to tPF! I like the Car Shoe bag, how is the quality of the leather and the workmanship?

Workmanship is very good.. all edges are finished... the quality reminds me of Tods handbags. The leather is surprisingly soft.... the tag says it's made of of calfskin processed to give it "a particular softness and the textured look of buckskin" & it smells wonderful!

Very happy with this purchase :yahoo: