Authenticate this Hermes **BAG** Archived 07/31/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, please help authenticate. Thanks so much!!
Item: HERMES EVELYNE PM FJORD LEATHER STUNNING RED COLOR
Listing number: n/a(bonanzle)
Seller: mrsblingbling
Link: http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/mrsb...S_EVELYNE_PM_FJORD_LEATHER_STUNNING_RED_COLOR
Comments: n/a

Item: HERMES EVELYNE GM ORANGE bag purse Clemence
Listing number: n/a(bonanzle)
Seller: authenticbagcloset
Link: http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/Authenticbagcloset/items/HERMES_EVELYNE_GM_ORANGE_bag_purse_Clemence
Comments: n/a

Thanks again!!

Last edited:
OK. Well I in no way intended for you to look like an idiot. When you posted the link, I thought it was an actual request and asked that you not do that. yes, sometimes we get off topic but it usually doesnt cause any one to have to look off the PF at a bag, KWIM, thats the difference.

Anyway, I understand that english is not your first language, and a lot of communication gets mixed up when using the internet rather than speaking face to face, so I would like to move on from here and hope we can put this to rest now.

I will take you at your word that you intended no rudeness and hope you will do the same.

peaceonearth, we all are amazed at some of the ugly fake bags we see...this is a great place to post them and make comments :tup:
http://forum.purseblog.com/authenticate-this-hermes/hall-of-shame-post-the-fakes-here-67697.html

:back2topic:

hello dear ccobaltblu ,
for ARAB , and its hard to say the A word anywhere nowadays cuz "as you see" its always next to some kind of problems ,lol
any way for an arab RUDE is very bad word we consider it worse then the F word ,lol
i am sorry if the stupid joke i put in here made all that anger, i am never angry and i really hard to get angry , but its just the word rude that made me so , but as u said when u think of rude in your mind you think diffrent then rude to me.
i am not a serious person at all in life in general ,maybe thats why i posted that bag in here because i thought it will make you smile a little bit cuz it made me laugh so hard , but i guess again everybody is diffrent .
i know i dont write at Hermes or at any place in the forum alot but i am always here hiding some where , i dont write a lot cuz i am a reader more and i really hate typing .
i really was not gonna wite back and forth but i guess I AM A WOMAN AFTER ALL .
I GUESS EVERY WOMAN HAS HER PHD IN (TALKING)AND IN ( ARGUING) AND IN (SAYING THE LAST WORD) LOL
AGAIN I AM SORRY IF I OFENDED ANYONE IN HERE , I JUST I HAVE TO WORK ON MY ENGLISH A LITTLE BIT MORE.

I would skip this, a few things about the sellers auctions and pictures make me uneasy. Herbags come up a lot, and while they are easier to fake, being largely if not entirely machine made, I think there are better auctions to choose from.

Thank you Bababebi, what about this one? :smile:

Item name: Hermes large herbag handbag 1.7k
Seller: designersocial
Item number: 270613578699
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270613578699&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

TIA again, your help is very much appreciated! :yahoo:

This is a lovely bag and authentic. I think it looks good and yes a spa will always improve the looks of a bag but also a nice Meltonian drink at home would help too...

S'Mom - do you know something I don't?
Please see comments section.

seller: a second chance resale
item: "brown gao" w/GHW
ebay listing number: 160462236328
link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...236328&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_2061wt_908
COMMMENTS: I've been told by Reiko at San Fran Maiden Lane, who phoned mercedes at beverly hills in my presence to double check, that Gao's do not and never have come with GHW, and therefore GHW would have to be special order but that further no Gao's with GHW were known to have been special ordered. Does anyone know differently? I queried secondchance and was told "of course it's authentic, we don't know what you are talking about a horsehoe stamp" and that the leather was "believed to be clemence" which i don't think it looks like from the photos? :confused1::weird:

Thank you all for your generous time and efforts. This one is a puzzler to me as this is only the second GHW Gao I've ever seen, the first one - also on ebay - prompted the question to Reiko (SA at Maiden Lane San Fran) and her phone call. I was a little taken aback by the response from asecondchance as they are very reputable, the question was phrased very politely, and I have even sold some things there myself.

S'Mom - do you know something I don't?
Please see comments section.

seller: a second chance resale
item: "brown gao" w/GHW
ebay listing number: 160462236328
link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...236328&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_2061wt_908
COMMMENTS: I've been told by Reiko at San Fran Maiden Lane, who phoned mercedes at beverly hills in my presence to double check, that Gao's do not and never have come with GHW, and therefore GHW would have to be special order but that further no Gao's with GHW were known to have been special ordered. Does anyone know differently? I queried secondchance and was told "of course it's authentic, we don't know what you are talking about a horsehoe stamp" and that the leather was "believed to be clemence" which i don't think it looks like from the photos? :confused1::weird:

Thank you all for your generous time and efforts. This one is a puzzler to me as this is only the second GHW Gao I've ever seen, the first one - also on ebay - prompted the question to Reiko (SA at Maiden Lane San Fran) and her phone call. I was a little taken aback by the response from asecondchance as they are very reputable, the question was phrased very politely, and I have even sold some things there myself.

Horseshoe stamp : The horseshoe stamp was issued in 2009. This Gao is from 2001.

Leather : the pictures are not HR enough to determine the actual leather the bag is made of. Seller says Clemence but it could be another leather .

Hardware: It is gold. Some people (even someone working at Hermes) can say they never saw it, it does not mean the bag is not authentic, It only means they never saw it.

Authenticity :My opinion is that this bag is authentic. Can't tell the leather though. Color could be Brique.

Status
Not open for further replies.