Do you carry a Twiggy AND another Bbag at the same time?

beth001

Purse Slut
O.G.
Dec 14, 2006
Just wondering... since the Ralph Lauren black canvas and leather tote bag I am currently carrying to work (I teach 2nd grade) is kind of crapping out, would it look weird to carry a Twiggy as a handbag and another Bbag (like a Work or a City) as a briefcase? I mean, at the same time? Is it overkill? Does anyone else carry two at a time? Do you match your colors? Contrasting colors? Complementary colors? I'm currently carrying an Olive (Amande) Twiggy... what color(s) would look best in a Work or City?

Just wondering... since the Ralph Lauren black canvas and leather tote bag I am currently carrying to work (I teach 2nd grade) is kind of crapping out, would it look weird to carry a Twiggy as a handbag and another Bbag (like a Work or a City) as a briefcase? I mean, at the same time? Is it overkill? Does anyone else carry two at a time? Do you match your colors? Contrasting colors? Complementary colors? I'm currently carrying an Olive (Amande) Twiggy... what color(s) would look best in a Work or City?

I often carry a City and Work at the same time--I usually use a City as my normal everyday purse and then I use the work for more of a tote--when I need to carry x-tra clothes, makeup, etc to my pilates studio, or as a carry-on for airplane travel...

The more the merrier! ;)