Update on heart coin purse

cutiepie21

O.G.
May 15, 2006
Ok, so I heard from my friend who was just at LV an hour ago that the white and pink heart coin purses are already out. The new red color is a Valentines day special that is going to come out the first week of February.

He also told me that if someone places their name on a wait list for an item, gets the item, and decides to return it for whatever reason, they get blacklisted?!? And this means that they are not allowed to put themselves on anymore waitlists! Is this true? He said that's what the SA told him.... I find that hard to believe that they would be so strict about it.

I think they only do that if you consistently put yourself on a wait list, purchase the item, and return it because of buyers remorse. My gf who is the manager says they do profile their customers. If they find the client is returning more than keeping an LV purchase they will feel you are not suitable for their consumer base. If this makes sense. :shrugs:

i think this only applies to those who continually place their name down on lists but never ever purchase. they would of course give preference to those who are more likely to buy the item first than those who just wanted a look.... which is quite understandable. i'd be annoyed too :yes:

I agree...they must only blacklist the customers who are constantly returning.

Which boutique did your friend see the coin purses at? A pet peeve of mine is when people post about a new item arriving in stores, but fail to mention which city or state (or even country!) the boutique is in. Just because one store has it, doesn't mean all the rest will :crybaby:

HMMM...Not true at my store. :shrugs: My SA even puts me on lists just so I can see what items look like. Although I have never returned to the store (to elux-yes). I have however exchanged once.