New Vernis Pouch on UK Vuitton

NO WAY:nuts: How limited is this compared to the heart purse???
Thanks for supporting my overindulgence!:P
They are limited (6 month run), but I would think slightly less in demand than the heart shaped coin purse, but I could be wrong and I also don't know how many they'll make of this vs the coin purse....:shrugs:

Oh wow, I have not seen this yet. I definitely love this piece and is probably more practical than the heart shaped purse! I would love to see the inside of this pouch, any details of the price?

Oh I just love this!! I might get this one instead of the heart purse because I need a new cosmetic pouch and this would be 2 in1 in the meaning of satisfying something in pomme d'amour and having a second and smaller make-up pouch.

Oh wow, I have not seen this yet. I definitely love this piece and is probably more practical than the heart shaped purse! I would love to see the inside of this pouch, any details of the price?
$390. And it is quite smalll. Only slightly bigger than a regular cles and vernis does not give much, so I don't know about putting more than ccs and $$ inside.....:shrugs: