She's Here, She's Here!!...

tpa190108

Oct 1, 2006
Yaaaay, my new Zucca Spy from Pinch of Rosemary has arrived!! :yahoo: It's in EXCELLENT condition, such a great deal!! Pics are attached...
Pic 1 - the new baby
Pic 2 - closeup of bubbles (for Saich! :lol:)
Pics 3 & 4 - the family

Hhhmmm, I definitely think three is the lucky number though, plus the family is heavy on the brown side...so what should the next color be?? :graucho:

Attachments

• DSC00620.JPG
    DSC00620.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 98
  • DSC00622.JPG
    DSC00622.JPG
    170 KB · Views: 105
  • DSC00624.JPG
    DSC00624.JPG
    115.1 KB · Views: 94
  • DSC00623.JPG
    DSC00623.JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 102
OMG such beautiful bags :drool: and super super bubbles. The Zucca is so lovely, you know although I do not have one of these I think they are amazing stunning bags, I will have to get one soon :graucho: and the Hologram is amazing, we could be spy sisters.

Cograts on such lovely spys

Think you should go for the Blueberry next.

Also wanted to remind everyone its HandbagAddict4Ever birthday today 17th anyone wishing to wish her a happy birthday thread on GD

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! :yahoo: your new addition is just beautiful!! I am also looking to purchase a sibling for my honey spy. However, only one concern it has to do with the interior of the zucca spy it is unlike the other spy interiors. :confused1: hmmmm there is one available instore now, should I go and buy it?

Ooooooooooooooooh! Look at your two beautiful babies sittin' side by side!!!!!!! How do you like your new baby? And you're already thinkin' about the next color!? LOL! I hope you don't mind, but I may have to make one of your photos my computer wallpaper!

OMG such beautiful bags :drool: and super super bubbles. The Zucca is so lovely, you know although I do not have one of these I think they are amazing stunning bags, I will have to get one soon :graucho: and the Hologram is amazing, we could be spy sisters.

Cograts on such lovely spys

Aww, you're so sweet Saich! :flowers: But I have such a looooong way to go before I could even be your spy step-sister :lol: But yes, a zucca would be a lovely addition to your collection!! :yes: