I love my Urban Decay Naked Palette!

kuishinbomeow

Apr 16, 2009
Ok, silly me, I posted this on the wrong forum and was closed by the moderator. :shame: Hope I get it right this time. Anyway, this is what I wanted to share with you all.

My title says it all. :P

I've been buying a lot of new cosmetics lately, but the Urban Decay Naked Palette is the one that I really want to shout out loud! The price, the quality and the versatility are simply awesome! I own 5 palettes from Urban Decay, and this is definitely the best.

I just received it 2 days ago and I have started to use it yesterday. I used 6 colors from the palette to create the below eyes look. They blend so effortlessly. Just very little eyeshadows are enough to create a very nice look. Very pigmented.

If you are wondering which neutral palette to get, this is probably one you should really consider. ^_^

eyescombine.jpg

Ah yes, Kandee. I watched hers too. I like the way she makes smokey eyes. She is very good at that. Love that she used the Naked Palette for the tutorial. Another makeup guru, Marlena, also have posted tutorial on using this palette to create Kim Kardashian's look. They are so good. I hope one day I will be as good as them. :P

Here is a more simple look I made from Urban Decay. Even the eyebrow and eyeliner were created from using the eyeshadows.

eyes1combine.jpg

ugh. i got an email from sephora advertising it, and i talked myself out of it. when i changed my mind, it was sold out! its' sold out on urban decay.com too. I went into my closest sephora and they said they never got it. :sad:
I called urban decay and they said it will be back on stock, its not LE, so now i just gotta wait.....the colors look great on you tho. congrats!

ugh. i got an email from sephora advertising it, and i talked myself out of it. when i changed my mind, it was sold out! its' sold out on urban decay.com too. I went into my closest sephora and they said they never got it. :sad:
I called urban decay and they said it will be back on stock, its not LE, so now i just gotta wait.....the colors look great on you tho. congrats!

Drats..me too..almost bought it..but I'm up to my knees in makeup..
love the colors..thanks for sharing..
this has been added to my makeup list..

Thank you all. I want to see how many looks I can make with this palette alone. I am glad to see other TPFers liking this Naked Palette too. This is my HG palette.

Try check it out in your local Sephora store. I went to mine yesterday, weird that they already have one sample palette for people to play around, but they are not allowed to put them on the shelf yet. The staff told me it will be on shelf for that store on Monday. She also told me they could sell it for me earlier if I wanted. Some policy that I don't understand. I guess they want to make it a hype so big that when it is available in stores, people will crazily grab for it. My Sephora store told me they got 50 palettes for this time.

I called Urban Decay too today. Based on the customer service, two things are confirmed. It is NOT a limited edition (thanks goodness), although some rumors said it is. Second, the online Urban Decay will be available again only in August. Once again, why is the company that make it OOS, while Sephora are having them?

Just picked up mine from Sephora today...funny because I called two days ago and it was sold out and on the sites too...

It is truely a great palette and the colors are different then alot of nudes out there...love the double ended liners!!!!

This is getting me into Urban Decay more...I didnt really liked their colors before but this one changed my mind!!!!

If anyone is doubting on this one, DON'T. I used mine today for the first time and it is awesome!!! :yahoo: Excellent quality, the best palette I have ever used, hands down (it's up there with the Chanel Variations, NAB. :P - but with more color choices!)

I am so glad that you started this thread , kuishin :smile: - because I was thinking that it would be so cool to start a thread where people could post pics and share ideas about looks from this one palette! I love your color choices, btw - which ones did you use?

And one more thing (I posted this in the Beauty Purchases thread, but it's worth repeating): if you go to your Sephora and don't see the palette, ask someone to help you - I went to mine tonight and it wasn't out, in fact they had them hidden from view because they were scared of theft since the palette has been so popular. :nuts:

Ulta and Beauty.com should be getting them soon, too - and maybe Macy's.

I got one for my sis, and my mom is getting one tomorrow, lol.