any one have the Quilted Elise?

LoVe23

O.G.
Feb 8, 2006
i saw this in NM a few days ago and now i'm in love. :love:
i don't own any MJ bags and am thinking this might be my first! :yahoo:

if any one have this (or know about this well) i would like to hear some feedback: when it came out, any sale info, pros & cons, etc.

thanks!!

Attachments

• p11265821_ph_detail_01.jpg
    p11265821_ph_detail_01.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 102
i have it in the patent (ursula) black leather, and i LOVE it. great, classic styling...just a really *pretty*, feminine bag.

bag.lover's the go-to for when it first came out...i believe it's been out for at least a year.

the only "con" is that it's a little bit of a pain to zip it up, because you're maneuvering between two straps...but i just leave it unzipped most of the time, and it works out fine. if you're used to a satchel-style zip-up bag, you'll have no problems!

I think that's the white chiffon color, in the newest line(Resort 2006)... lots of girls adore that color and the style is extremely popular. It's strictly a satchel bag, I don't think most girls can fit it over their shoulder. Since the style and color are really popular, it's doubtful you'll find it on sale, but maybe you can get a discount during the friends and family sales.

I have this exact bag and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! :love:

Thithi is right, it's mostly a satchel bag, but I can stuff it up on my shoulder when I need to.

This is my most favoritest handbag ever! I carry it all the time. It's a great winter white, the double zipper works great for me, and I think it can be both funky and elegant. It's super feminine and functional. I can't say too many good things about it!

I got mine from the MJ boutique in October and it was like 1050, but I got it for 20% off bc of bag.lover! It's definitely worth the dough, but my only dislike is that it's not lined with suede or leather.

Let us know if you get it, it's fabulous!! :girlsigh:

I have the ursula in black, it's gorgeous to look at. In my opinion, it's quite small though(this could be because I'm use to carrying large bags). I've had it for about a month now but have not had the chance to use it.
I don't think it's big enough for an everyday bag, but would work perfectly for going out.

I have the ursula in black, it's gorgeous to look at. In my opinion, it's quite small though(this could be because I'm use to carrying large bags). I've had it for about a month now but have not had the chance to use it.
I don't think it's big enough for an everyday bag, but would work perfectly for going out.

hmm, my 2 cents...i think it depends what you carry around. i carry my zip clutch, a large makeup bag, a burberry sunglasses case, a cell phone and a LV card case in elise, and it all fits just fine, with no bulging & a bit of room to grow.

oh, and agree with thithi: no way can i fit elise over my shoulder....she's strictly handheld for me.

i saw this in NM a few days ago and now i'm in love. :love:
i don't own any MJ bags and am thinking this might be my first! :yahoo:

if any one have this (or know about this well) i would like to hear some feedback: when it came out, any sale info, pros & cons, etc.

thanks!!

1. QUILTED URSULA <patent> Elise ($1050USD) was only made for S/S 2006 in Black, Blush, Chalk, Cola, and Midnight.

2. Resort 2006's QUILTED CLASSIC Elise ($1050USD) is available in Black, White Chiffon, Almond, and Topaz.

3. For S/S 2007, Elise is introduced under PATCHWORK and PATCHWORK METALLIC lines; MJ put a new spin on the regular quilting for the upcoming PATCHWORK lines. The front flap pocket with pushlock is replaced by zipped pocket, this updated Elise looks different yet quite interesting.
a) PATCHWORK Elise ($1295USD): Black, Beige, Slate
b) PATCHWORK METALLIC Elise ($1375USD): Bronze, Deep Purple, Blush, Lavender, Silver

Elise is a feminine and elegant bag, I really like it. =)
If you have a small frame, you can use Elise as a shoulder bag (just like Venetia) as well. I can wear Elise comfortably on my shoulder.

Resort 2006's QUILTED CLASSIC Elise in WHITE CHIFFON & BLACK
Elisebag11-9-06.jpg

(source: MJ_BOSTON)