Anyone know this ALMA??

lvgodiva

O.G.
Jan 7, 2007
Hi, I think it'll be the short post only :smile: I found this Alma on my mom's closet & actually I'm not familiar with the material. I think it's vachetta (?) and I saw leather patch above the inside pocket said something like " Louis Vuitton Japan 20th Anniversary ... etc "

May someone could help and tell me what kind of LV is it & how much I should sell it if I'm looking to put it on eBay?

Thanks a lot :smile:

Attachments

• DSCN1867.JPG
    DSCN1867.JPG
    152.3 KB · Views: 230
  • DSCN1875.JPG
    DSCN1875.JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 186
Can you please post closer, clearer pics of the tradmark heat stamp, handles, and LV heat stamp on the outside of the bag?

Hello :smile: I'm out of city ( I found this alma yesterday before I go ) but these are the pics I've took ( I' not open the plastic wrapping the handles yet, I think my mom wrapped it after she carried it a few years ago )

Please wait, I'll post linning pics

Attachments

• DSCN1868.JPG
    DSCN1868.JPG
    155.7 KB · Views: 130
  • DSCN1869.JPG
    DSCN1869.JPG
    166.7 KB · Views: 137
  • Alma ( back ).JPG
    Alma ( back ).JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 134
don't forget close up LV stamp..

this one from old ebay auction for vachetta ellipse:

66_1.JPG

Hmmm... the handles look a little plastic-y to me.. [Yes, I know there is plastic covering on them, but they still look plastic-y.]

I know this wasn't an authenticity question, but I'm doubting the authenticity of this bag... pics of the trademark heat stamp and LV heat stamp on the outside of the bag would REALLY help...