Leather Coco Cabas in navy: should I keep it?

xochrissie

Hello, lover!
O.G.
Mar 24, 2006
I couldn't resist to get it but I'm not sure if it's the right bag for me. Does anyone like this new navy color?

ChanelCocoCabasNavy.jpg

i don't have this navy one, but out of all the baby cabas, navy is one of my favorite. if it works with your wardrobe then you should keep it!

I think there's still a few you can order if you like it. I think the blue will go with all the greys that I wear. But I'm still kind of unsure but I don't exactly know what I'm unsure about. You know that feeling? :confused1:

I think there's still a few you can order if you like it. I think the blue will go with all the greys that I wear. But I'm still kind of unsure but I don't exactly know what I'm unsure about. You know that feeling? :confused1:

I like the navy but I :heart: my bronze the most and one of my rules is no duplicate in different colors so I won't get the navy.

BUT I know your feeling, I feel like that ALL the time with all my chanel purchases :wtf: !!!(well, with the exception of the grey 226 reissue, with that one I was very determined!)

What I do is I play with my wardrobe with the bag in front of the mirror to see how does the bag look with my favorite clothes. Usually the one that goes well with my existing wardrobe would be a keeper!

I love the blue leather :love: ........sometimes a color leather can be hard to wear and match with clothing. Just make sure you have plenty of things it will go with. I love blue.....it would go with almost everything I own!!!!!:yes:

I've noticed the black Cabas was a bit grey and the navy is a bit grey. The stitching looks the most navy. Do you agree?

I really like this navy. It's not so obvious, so it can blend with many things. I think it's a great bag... but if you are unsure, then perhaps it should go back.