Yippee!! Just got my first bbags!

fah51

Dec 20, 2006
Ok it's all the fault of this forum! I've just got TWO new bbags, a First in Truffe and a Bacon in Bleu Roi - at least I think that must be the colours as they are '06 3 bags. I couldn't resist because they were almost half price! Will post pics when I stop feeling and smelling them!

Matches in London but I think I got the last 2! I am unable to post any photos at the moment - trying to work it out. I promise some pics as soon as possible. :smile:

Ok it's all the fault of this forum! I've just got TWO new bbags, a First in Truffe and a Bacon in Bleu Roi - at least I think that must be the colours as they are '06 3 bags. I couldn't resist because they were almost half price! Will post pics when I stop feeling and smelling them!

Congratulations:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

A First in Truffle sounds yummy.

What is a "Bacon in Bleu Roi"??? Blueberry Bacon?? I am confused:confused1:

According to ateliernaff website the autumn '06 blue was called bleu roi - is this the same as blueberry? They don't have the bacon on their style list but it's the one with the tiny whistle. Sorry still can't do pics :confused1:

According to ateliernaff website the autumn '06 blue was called bleu roi - is this the same as blueberry? They don't have the bacon on their style list but it's the one with the tiny whistle. Sorry still can't do pics :confused1:

Yes, I think bleu roi is blueberry. I never heard of bacon before. I guess it's what I know as the small Whistle bag??? Interesting little twists and turns in the Balenciaga colour and style names....

Congratulations again and can't wait to see photos:yes: :yes: :yes: