Sharon Osbourne

So first she should give daughter somw money for a good plastic surgeon, or at least a great stylist and a personal trainer, bc with this appearance I doubt that she'll find a man who will want her.

• Haha
Reactions: chowlover2
So first she should give daughter somw money for a good plastic surgeon, or at least a great stylist and a personal trainer, bc with this appearance I doubt that she'll find a man who will want her.

actually i think they did get her a personal trainer of sorts, or at least, kelly osbourne's much thinner now compared to when the osbournes were showing a couple of years back. i think she's definitely cleaned up her act some, although they really should tell her to stop using her arms as a doodle pad. those ratty tattoos need to go. :Push:

Reactions: chowlover2
:?: geez........is she that bad??:queen: I thought she was doing a much better job taking care of herself and her appearance. Yea, money can buy you looks these days but, maybe she is happy the way she is.:shrugs:

:?: geez........is she that bad??:queen: I thought she was doing a much better job taking care of herself and her appearance. Yea, money can buy you looks these days but, maybe she is happy the way she is.:shrugs:

Agreed. She's doing a lot better these days with staying clean and healthy. So she's not a size negative 3 cokewhore like the Olsen twins or Lilo, big deal.:shrugs:

Most guys I know would rather date someone with a little meat on them than bone someone with the figure of a broomstick.