Hayden-Harnett SHOPPING CHAT thread!

All the NY HHHotties should join together, get a P.O Box in NJ, and have their bags shipped there, eliminating the tax that's paid. It would be cheaper to drive there to pick up, no?:lol::shrugs:

Then use the money saved for more bags, or lunch get-togethers!!:graucho:

^^Above post

Well, there goes the NJ idea!!:P

In case anyone is wondering, with the $25 + friendsforever, noemi is now $104.15 with east coast shipping. =)

Let's hope it's really in stock!

Thank you to a lovely HHHottie for the $25 code :urock:

(I never got any despite two orders last week...but I always have trouble with their emails....)

I stopped receiving emails altogether & have complained numerous times. I signed up on my sisters' email account & she receives them all the time. Wish I knew why I don't get them anymore. I wonder if it's because I don't pay full price...

This is the response when I tried to sign up for HH's email list: I sent it to HH & got an apology but STILL don't get the emails!

Dear Customer Support,

This is the message I get when I try to sign up with my new email address:

Error: connect to localhost failed (Connection refused) connect to localhost failed connect to localhost failed (Connection refused) no (more) retries!

Can you put me back on the email list?

^ Thanks ginamae! I'm going to use it now.

ETA: It looks like someone used it already because it's not working. Can someone please PM me their $25 off $125 code that they're not using. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Last edited: