Hayden-Harnett SHOPPING CHAT thread!

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006

This thread is to discuss or chat about HH purchases, sales, finds, etc. . .
Please keep it about HH items only.:tender:

Please remember there's absolutely no buying/selling/trading. This includes buying items for others and being reimbursed.

**adding a rule: DO NOT air out you issues w/ transactions from eBay/Bonz involving other tPF members, it WILL cause drama.

Previous thread here for reference.

A question for all HH shoes ladies, do you think my 4.25" wide feet would squeeze comfortably into a pair of laurels? They are so pretty, I would like to try them.

What part of the foot are you measuring Annam? If it's the widest part I say maybe. the laurels do stretch over time so the first 2-3 wears might be a little tight then they'll mold to your feet.

Me too :sad: ^^^^

On another note: NO ONE EVER SELLS SHOES IN MY SIZE?! Where is the love for the 7.5/8's?? :pout: If those Memphis pumps in MB were my size, I would have snatched those up on day one!

Last edited:
I'm thinking about the EUC set, but then I'm trying to remember that my bank account is sad and will be getting sadder over the next few weeks. It would mean I'd have 2 EUC bags and that's probably 1 too many, but I could give one to my mom to wear with her EUC Maddies. She's pretty cute in her Maddies and would be cuter with a matching bag.

^ Wow, it's priced at retail. Well it's HTF and supposedly NWT so if the seller can sell it at that price for it then good for him/her. If the seller wants to price that high then they're allowed to. It will definitely sit around for a while though.

Don't you have that wallet, Bri? ;)