Changing font color/style/size permanently??

Virginia

Happiness
O.G.
Sep 21, 2005
hi all, I was wondering if there was a way to change the color/style/size of font we use permanently? (so that in every thread we start or reply to post it's always the same until you decide to change it) I wanted to start using Arial in purple font and find the extra steps to "Go Advanced" to make those edits time consuming since I just want to post away! :P Any advice would be great! TIA!

I remember we asked a long time ago. . . . it can definitely be done on v.bulletin, it's just a metter of wanting us to have that freedom.
The other board I visit sometimes on this same v.bulletin software does it but it can get out of control, some people use massive fonts or in colors way too light. . .
there's a lot of fun perks, but it may hog bandwidth and we all know we don't want that! LOL!

I know, I'd love it.
Some people chose fonts so big you had to scroll to see their 2 sentence posts, it was pretty ridiculous.
I wonder if there's a way to let us, but to control it better, like allow some colors and any font style, but restrict font size to no larger than 4 or 6 or whatever{?}

I know, I'd love it.
Some people chose fonts so big you had to scroll to see their 2 sentence posts, it was pretty ridiculous.
I wonder if there's a way to let us, but to control it better, like allow some colors and any font style, but restrict font size to no larger than 4 or 6 or whatever{?}

yea, that was what i was thinking.. to make it colorful but still reasonable.. i wonder if it's possible?? Vlad?? Megs?? Anyone??

I know, I'd love it.

That would be awesome.. cause I love this font and color..:flowers: