Wooo Hooo Scandal !!

Jan 23, 2006
wer.jpg

The battle between Angelina Jolie and Madonna may be all about their differences when it comes to adoption, but it seems that they still have one thing in common – Jenny Shimizu!

Jenny, who Angelina counts as one of her many lovers in the past, is reportedly preparing to write a tell-all book in which she dishes every naughty detail about how she was sleeping with Angelina and Madonna.

However, what is sure to have both celebs seeing red is probably the fact that the model was having sex with' both of them at the same time!

The Daily Mail reports that the 39-year-old model will be revealing that Madge flew her around the world for secret liaisons before she finally decided to make an honest man out of movie director Guy Ritchie.

Angelina first met Jenny on the sets of their film 'Foxfire', and famously said in an interview, "I would probably have married Jenny if I hadn't married my husband (Billy Bob Thornton). I fell in love with her the first second I saw her."

Jenny, whose only claim to fame so far is as a one-time Calvin Klein model, revealed earlier this year that she had also been Madonna's "sex slave", and described her as "sensational" in bed.

I smell a bestseller!

I do about AJ and Jenny bc I remember seeing an interview with AJ talking very openly about her relationship with Jenny.

Shoot, I believe it about Madge as well....