Isn't It Nice When...

noshoepolish

Labrador Lover
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
you read an "authenticate this" thread & it happens to be an item you are selling under your ebay ID? I just saw one of mine. Nothing like biting your tongue! (Luckily what followed was that it was authentic, which it positively was)

I have had this happen~:yes: . I have also had some of my auctions end up in the "great ebay deals" section by other members...Makes me feel good to know people are having the items authenticated and they feel that I have listed them at an appropriate price:idea:

lol - i've not had that happen to me yet, but i have to admit, whenever i'm authenticating something over on the Chloe forum, i do often wonder if the bag in Q belongs to a tPF-er!!:yes: :P

The reason I joined was I was introduced to this forum by a moderator who I had sold my Balenciaga to through ebay. It was weird when I joined to look back at the posts and see my item there and everyones comments on it. Nice feeling though. Not happened since I joined though

Unfortunately thats not allowed on here. When I am selling on ebay I mention on my items that I am a member here. I know that some people also put on their posting that if you want to know their PF id to contact them,