any ideas

love'emall

Dec 5, 2006
Where I might find a medium guccissima chain in cream/beige? Of course it's not on gucci.com and nothing on ebay either.

Also, does anyone have pics of the bag (in any color) being worn? I think I've only seen the larger one on. Nowhere to see it in real life around here.

Thanks!

I've got the beige (off-white) one in medium. I bought it one year ago. I don't think they make it in that colour anymore?
Sorry I can't help you with stores or onlineshops, I live in Belgium. But here's a pic of my bag (I'm only not 'wearing' the bag). I hope it's a little help :smile: .

Attachments

• gg_1.jpg
    gg_1.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 52
I've got the beige (off-white) one in medium. I bought it one year ago. I don't think they make it in that colour anymore?
Sorry I can't help you with stores or onlineshops, I live in Belgium. But here's a pic of my bag (I'm only not 'wearing' the bag). I hope it's a little help :smile: .

I love your bag what does the inside look like?

they might have some at the gucci outlet in secaucus, new jersey. it is right next to their corporate office and warehouse so they usually have the most recent stuff.

their number is 201-392-2670.

Ok another question. I tried on the bag last weekend while in Dallas. Now, it was empty, but it kept slipping off my shoulder. Is this a problem for any of you? I wish I had put my stuff in it to see if that helped...