How does your vanity case look like?

Elle Candy

O.G.
Nov 10, 2006
Hello,

Not sure if it is just me. But i tend to put a lot stuff inside my bag. I need to hold my wallet, coin purse, cell phone, pen, lip sticks, lip gloss, lotion, foundation....etc. :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: Most often, I just keep the small items in a vanity case. Does anyone do that too?

Anyone would like to share their pictures of their small purse/vanity case inside their bag?

;) ;)

I just started using this..
I leave it open like this in my bag so that i have an extra pocket so to speak.
then i have other small items in the makeup case.

Attachments

• IMG_5245.jpg
    IMG_5245.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_5246.jpg
    IMG_5246.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_5247.jpg
    IMG_5247.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 129
Here are my vanity cases inside my bag. This first one is for lipsticks and a small mirror. I like to mix and match the colors. ;)

P1030550copy.jpg

P1030576copy.jpg

P1030557copy.jpg

I do the same thing, Elle. I don't actually carry a lot, but I hate a lot of small thingies rolling around in my bags and I like to be able to swap out bags quickly. I just got this nice leather cosmetic case from Macys and I LOVE IT! I had another I carried around for probably 15 years and it finally gave up the ghost.
242635_fpx.tif

I've got a great old-school (I think I got it when I was 15, I'm 25 now!) nylon Kate Spade small makeup case I use a lot. Honestly, my favorite is one I found at H&M for $2.90 - It's a cotton canvas with pink, yellow, and brown stripes with an adorable yellow ruffle at the top. I'll also use any of my small LV's as a case when I'm using any of the larger LV's I've got.

i use the damier pouch that comes with the damier marais depending on the size of bag i'm carrying. if that's too big for the bag, i just grab my mirror & lip gloss.