Toughts On Denim Speedy Case

I have one! I needed a denim accessory and it was just too cute not to have! It does fit credit cards and cash, so it works as a mini wallet for me :smile: Not too big either IMO.

It's really round and fits the palm of my hand and I didn't even know it was that big until I looked in the mirror. My dh actually liked it, he has an iPod and cellphone in it with plenty of room to spare... I don't think you can put a Wapity strap on it because the ring is not very thick and may not wear well with the strap.

It's really round and fits the palm of my hand and I didn't even know it was that big until I looked in the mirror. My dh actually liked it, he has an iPod and cellphone in it with plenty of room to spare... I don't think you can put a Wapity strap on it because the ring is not very thick and may not wear well with the strap.
tnx so u think it is worth it :rolleyes: LOL of course you'll say yes :shame:

Antonio... It really is cute even my dh said so. That's when he decided to take it from me! :sad: :smile: No matter if he likes it that makes me feel better because his taste is better than mine.
I think on eBay there is a seller in Hong Kong that wants only $219 for this item... I can't remember the price and it was brand new... don't know if she has sold it as of to date.