S/S 2007 update...and some new editions!

Sep 13, 2006
I wasn't too impressed with the things that are coming out this Spring...but there are a few things that I found cute.

louis4.jpg

They are going to release this collection in more styles (other than the ones that were already shown). Other than that collection the only thing I found really cute were the new style Damier bags. (including one that reminded me of batignolles)

Also more multicolore bags are being released...they have a big (huge) buckle on the front...including one that has alligator trim! (I don't really know how to describe them, but one was an Audra but bigger.)

I went to LV today to pick up some things I got a few days ago and had heat stamped with my initials...and a few things followed me home!

I was so happy that they finally got my Bedford in!

My SA gave me the Eiffel Tower book which was perfect thing to add to my New Groom Cles! :yahoo:
DSCN2102.jpg

DSCN2108.jpg

DSCN2103.jpg

DSCN2109.jpg

DSCN2105.jpg

GREAT items!!! i love everything you got. the bedford and agenda is gorgeous, the groom cles is adorable, and the key holder is going to be quite useful!

btw, is that eiffel tower book like one of those kid books where you flip through the pages really fast and it's as if the character is moving?? i LOVE those little flip books!

GREAT items!!! i love everything you got. the bedford and agenda is gorgeous, the groom cles is adorable, and the key holder is going to be quite useful!

btw, is that eiffel tower book like one of those kid books where you flip through the pages really fast and it's as if the character is moving?? i LOVE those little flip books!

When you flip through it the groom builds the Eiffel Tower. It's really really cute!