navy or black patent jumbo - must decide today

I have the crackled black patent jumbo and I :heart: :heart: :heart: that bag. I have also seen the navy patent in the store and it's gorgeous as well. As for deciding between the 2 colors, I went w/black because it goes w/everything. Go w/the color that will fit in best w/your wardrobe.

I agree with clk55girl. If the black will better fit with your wardrobe, go with that. However, if you prefer the reissue style, then navy is good. I would probably go with the black myself, and the crackled patent is only for this season, which is another factor to consider. Either one will be gorgeous, enjoy! :smile:

-Minal

Karen,
The navy is so pretty. I like it because everyone carries a black bag, and the navy is also considered a neutral color now. It blends well with lots of other colors. I really like the navy!!!

I bought the black patent reissue. I kept staring at the navy though. I have more black than navy in my wardrobe. Navy always seem to be "in" for spring/summer because black seems too hot to wear for summer. I've been debating this myself.