Pistachio First 04 on it's way

siri anne

Dec 23, 2006
:nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

Very excited about purchasing a Pistachio First from a lovely PFr through ebay this morning.

There are so many gorgeous bags that I would love to purchase from ebay USA, but with custom charges, it's far too expensive. This one was IMO a great deal and I won't get slammed with excessive taxes. I know the bag has had some work done to it, but it looks to be in fab condition, and I just love the colour.

Would post a pic, but they are the sellers pictures from ebay and don't think it would be right to post her pics. Will post some pics next week when it arrives.

Congrats siri anne! Pistachio is a really beautiful colour :drool:

I can relate about the bloody custom charges! I just received tons of invoices from Fedex and Parcel Force the other day...sigh.

Do you have the link to the auction?

Congratulations siri anne. You'll love that Pistachio First. I'm so glad you're able to get a bag shipped to you. I guess it helps that the seller is in England, right???:yes:

Congratulations siri anne. You'll love that Pistachio First. I'm so glad you're able to get a bag shipped to you. I guess it helps that the seller is in England, right???:yes:

Thanks! The seller is actually in the States, but reasonable price, and happy to ship to the UK.

I think you know her..and know the bag:yes:

siri, Congrats on yet another lovely bag!!!:yahoo: Ebay US always have loads of nice bbags. How I wish there is no such thing as custom/tax for bags.:tender:
ps. We need to see a family pics so I can :drool: :drool: :drool:

Siri!! I woke up this morning and did my usual ritual of coming on PF and I saw this thread. It just put a smile on my face to see you so excited! I actually just finished wrapping up your new bag! I'll attach a picture of the it to this thread if you don't mind :yes:

And first, oh my :love::shame: you're too sweet! I sent you a PM yesterday, did you receive it? ;)

Attachments

• Img_0016.jpg
    Img_0016.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 76
Siri!! I woke up this morning and did my usual ritual of coming on PF and I saw this thread. It just put a smile on my face to see you so excited! I actually just finished wrapping up your new bag! I'll attach a picture of the it to this thread if you don't mind :yes:

And first, oh my :love::shame: you're too sweet! I sent you a PM yesterday, did you receive it? ;)

Thank you very much for posting your picture. I am so excited to receive your Pistachio First.

I will be sure to post pictures when it arrives in (rainy) Edinburgh.

Thanks to everyone for their well wishes.

YaYa I know what you mean, customs/duty make USA shopping hit the wallet hard. Sometimes you get lucky though:graucho:

Well I am off to (rainy) Ireland for the weekend.

Have a great weekend all.:yes: