Vachetta on LV shoes...EEK!

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
Id have a heart attck wearing these shoes!!!!Wouldnt you?over 400 dollars on ELux....I d have them covered in plastic baggies..ROFL...So cute but could you imagine how bad they would WEAR?:yucky:

I love this pair but I know I'd have to baby them to death :upsidedown: .
6lv.jpg

Cat, those are SO HOT!!!:nuts:

Jill, I LOVE the pair you got a few days ago (the brown ones). Although the denim ones look great in the pic, I would not pay 400.00 for a pair of shoes that will get ruined the first time you wear them.

my SA told me LV shoes are not comfortable. is that true?

i have like 10 pairs and yes, they are not the best comfortable shoes ... the only one is the plastic beach slide from MC collection

im not practically really picky on lv shoes because of this, they are great in term of looks, esp. the classic collection like satin flats etc, but not in term of making u feel pretty and comfy, just pretty and pain

Not sure I would pay $400 for a pair of shoes period. I love shoes but not that much.

$400 is a bit much for me as well. I tend to go for shoes in the $200-$300 range, which is enough for me to get shoes that look really good and are comfortable, without paying hundreds more for a name like Manolo or Choo. I like Charles David, Stuart Weitzman, Michael Kors, etc.

Which, of course, means more money for bags. ;)