Possible to develop a SA via PHONE??

just_jill325

is a Mommy!!!!
O.G.
Oct 1, 2006
hello..am in need of some advice!

As many know I don't have a close LV boutique near me that I can go to and I recently ordered an icon book on the phone via charge-send. I really like the SA that helped me. So how could I go about developing a relationship over the phone?! I also repeatedly told him to put me on the waitlist for the azur speedy...should I just keep calling them every few weeks to make sure I'm on the wait list? and how do I KNOW they put me on the waitlist and not just said they would...cuz I'm sure that would happen lots!

Ideas pleaseeee!!!

Oh and Also...this boutique is the TO Holt Renfrew Boutique, and since I do go to TO more than any other province there is a chance I'll get to meet them (hopefully this year, but that's a maybe)....so it's not like I picked one thats far away and would never get a chance to meet them.

I definitely think it's possible. There are alot of people that don't have access to LV stores. :sad: I feel bad for you....I'm 2hrs away, but atleast it's there! LOL

I would call him every so often and just say "hi" and find out how the waitlist is coming.

Good Luck!

I was referred to a boutique to purchase a wallet and the SA that helped me was very nice. I asked him to include his business card when shipping my purchase and I will be going there next month. I think you can definitely strike up a relationship even over the phone. This way you can check to see if you are really on a wait list for an item soon to be released.

I was referred to a boutique to purchase a wallet and the SA that helped me was very nice. I asked him to include his business card when shipping my purchase and I will be going there next month. I think you can definitely strike up a relationship even over the phone. This way you can check to see if you are really on a wait list for an item soon to be released.

how do I do that?! just keep asking?! sorry, I'm kinda slow today...well I am everyday, but moreso today.;)

I definitely think it's possible. There are alot of people that don't have access to LV stores. :sad: I feel bad for you....I'm 2hrs away, but atleast it's there! LOL

I would call him every so often and just say "hi" and find out how the waitlist is coming.

Good Luck!

I should ask for him everytime...so he kinda remembers right?! that's a good way to put the Q too! Thanks!! :smile: Sometimes the way I word my sentence doesn't come out the way I inteded it too, and the person on the receiving end may get a wrong impression.

Absolutely! He has your info and most importantly you have his info. If he needs help remembering who you are he can always look you up in the computer, that's what most SA's do.

OMG I never knew many of you deal with SA you have not met in person!! I always assumed you saw them everytime you were in the boutique!

My Icons book came in today! YAY!!!! and they overnighted it for me, so I'm going to call tomorrow (hopefully he is in) and thank him for the prompt delivery!! Should I mention the azur speedy wait list...what should i say1?!