Botkier on GILT tomorrow! (Fri 6/11)

trying not to feel bad but i haven't even received my bag yet, wish botkier could price adjust for me.

i want the large howard st. someday.

aww, you should've gotten it during the special endless had recently.. 30% off, plus 30% bing cash back. i ordered a black logan satchel, still deciding whether or not to keep it even though it ends up being less than it's listed at gilt.

I'm new to the Botkier world but after loving everything about my Logan in burgundy, I gave in and bought two more Botkiers at the Gilt sale--Howard St. in cement and the Venice satchel in black (so rocker look but sounds so functional with the zippers up front!). Just in case, what type of leather cleaner have you used to keep the cement leather clean? Any input would be much appreciated. Thanks! And can't wait for the UPS man to arrive!!

Wow, what an awesome collection you're cultivating! My Howard St. still looks pretty good (I took it on vacation) though at first I thought the leather was super fragile.

aww, you should've gotten it during the special endless had recently.. 30% off, plus 30% bing cash back. i ordered a black logan satchel, still deciding whether or not to keep it even though it ends up being less than it's listed at gilt.
I tried to actually but in my cart it wouldn't show the endless 30% off, only the bing 30%. I didn't know how to get it to work right to get both.

I'm new to the Botkier world but after loving everything about my Logan in burgundy, I gave in and bought two more Botkiers at the Gilt sale--Howard St. in cement and the Venice satchel in black (so rocker look but sounds so functional with the zippers up front!). Just in case, what type of leather cleaner have you used to keep the cement leather clean? Any input would be much appreciated. Thanks! And can't wait for the UPS man to arrive!!

I have those exact 2 bags! Enjoy them Piachu! I have not used any cleaner on the cement or pre-treat them with product. The leather looks a bit darker to me, but it doesn't look dirty.

I got the Venice Hobo in hot pink from the Gilt sale. It will be my first Botkier. I'm starting to question if the hot pink will be too bright for me, but it seems like a fun summer bag.

I think the pink is very pretty! I think I need to get out of "safe" colors and do something more fun! Congratulations monkeytail!

I'm still debating between the Howard St. Satchel in Black or Fuschia. I already have a pink bag, and could always use another black bag. Decisions...

I actually saw the fuschia today in real life! Something very rare for me but I thought it was beautiful! But you can never go wrong with black. (I know I am not helping.) Good luck deciding on a color lisap.

:flowers:

I tried to actually but in my cart it wouldn't show the endless 30% off, only the bing 30%. I didn't know how to get it to work right to get both.

Ah, I had the same problem with the Treesje Mini Marley. I guess they really meant it when they said "select" bags on sale with the 30% off. I really like the variety in color choices Endless had for that style too.

I could not make up my mind so I bought two, both I had been wanting for a while. The venice hobo in hot pink and the howard satchel in cement. Could not beat those gilt prices! I cannot wait til they get here!!!

I have those exact 2 bags! Enjoy them Piachu! I have not used any cleaner on the cement or pre-treat them with product. The leather looks a bit darker to me, but it doesn't look dirty.

Thanks Cloud5! Actually, I ended up buying both the Howard St. and the Venice after seeing pics on your other thread. :smile:

I'm so glad I found Botkier. Because I think not every other girl is wearing a Botkier, I keep getting asked what brand my Logan is. The only place where I found other people wearing Botkier was when we were in NYC. The girl sitting next to me on the plane had a Botkier too! And of course we complemented each other on our good choice in purses!! Yipeee!! I know I haven't even received my new purchase yet but I'm already on a hunt for an Uma satchel...

That uma satchel is my favorite! I got it the first time they did it, before they updated it and brought it back. The color is ash. it is by far my favorite. I have the uma tote also, it is a bit huge for me, but the satchel is perfect! Happy Hunting!

Congrats on your gilt buys, Piachu! I own 2 uma satchels, in ash and emerald, and I can definitely say that they are my favorite bags. The leather is very soft and smooshy. Good luck in your hunt!