Photos wearing your Bbags ***COMMENTS***

... continued from here http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/photos-wearing-your-bbags-comments-447123-264.html

Tokyo, thank you. You have a great memory! That camel part time was really stiff, and a bit dry too. But once it started breaking in it became soft so quickly. It's so slouchy now, I love it.

Silverfern, I am so glad too I decided to get these boots, I feel great wearing them. I still love wearing bags cross body -- I used to always wear cross body bags, I like being hands free and not having to worry about my bag falling off my shoulder. (Hey, I love your new bracelet too, it's gorgeous. You could post your pic here in the modeling thread.)

And thanks SusanLee, P&P and klow-chloe', for your sweet comments.

Last edited:
Reactions: Real Authentication
Missty, rggh and anthra is such a classy combination. Please post some more pictures when your bags is broken in a little.

Del, I carried the same bag yesterday! And like you I was blown away again by the leather. It's so silky soft, isn't it? Stunning. I love the twiggy with summer dresses and skirts, looks great with your new tie dress.

viewwing : thank you, it depends on the fabric or leather i am wearing, i can carry with the handles over the shoulder without slipping when the bag not fully stuffed, sometimes one of the handles slips off though. with the shoulder strap i don't have any trouble with the strap slipping off the shoulder, even when it's fully stuffed.
drati : thanks *D*, the leather on the grey 06 twiggy is so silky soft, amazingly beautiful, and this grey is just TDF, love this shade of elephant skin grey. i love your mod pics, the town looks great with that grey dress, the sanguine mu stands out beautifully on your outfit. you also rock the besace.
Pollie-Jean : thank you for your kind words.:smile:

ww *B*, you look really good with the Hobo! This is not my cup of tea but you wear it really well and I will imagine it's very comfy:smile: I'm glad you love it!

Missty, ok it do not like RGGH but your pics of Anthra RGGH PT kind of changes my mind a little, you look super chic with it! In you pics the zipper does not look so different from the rest of the HW either, but that could be the lightening. Anyway, I really love it on you!

Delmilano, wow you look so hot in your tie dye dress and grey Twiggy:woohoo: And you know I think those shoes are TDF! I went to H&M to look for them the other day, but they didn't have them:shucks: Must look other places too.

snadysandiego - You and your Olive City are gorgeous. I love the Olive with RGGH.

missty4 - Love all your mod pics. Your photos are amazing. The Anthra with RGGH is GORGEOUS! LOVE your Leather jacket too.

delmilano - Love you tie dye dress looks so good with your gris fonce twiggy.

jmperez303 - The Canard looks so good on you. Love the riding boots too.

Last edited:
purses & pugs : thanks hon, the problem with h&m is that their stock sold out so fast, i wanted a jacket and was there too late. i hope you'll find the sandals in another h&m soon. :smile:
klow-chloe' : thank you, your RT is fab, i love your mod shots, they look really stylish.